Our Mission
Staging and Design by Lisa Marie: My mission is to transform a house into what a potential buyer would want to call home. With my creativity and the owner’s furnishing we can make that “at- home-feel” one room at a time. As a result, my clients will maximize their return on their investment in the shortest amount of time.
Contact Us

Lisa Marie Bullerman
Click to Email
(402) 670-6713

Proudly Serving
Omaha and Surrounding Areas

Staging and Design by Lisa Marie, LLC, Home Staging, Omaha, NE

 

 

Selling your home can be one of the most stressful things you can do. I can help reduce some of that stress by preparing your home for visits from potential buyers and creating that, “At-home-feel”.
A staged home has proven to sell faster than a non-staged home. In fact the average is 53 days compared to 233 days on the market. Believe it or not, it gets better. For every dollar spent on staging, on average, you get 4 back in the sale. Your home is not only on the market for a shorter period of time, but you can ask and get what it is worth.
When a potential buyer comes into your home, they are looking to see if they can see themselves living there. Do they feel at home? Since only about 10% of buyers can see the potential of a non-staged home, you are bringing to life a vision for the other 90%.
Staging and design services are also useful if you want to organize an office, redesign a room, or get consulting on different landscaping ideas. The possibilities are endless.

 

Lets work together and create that “At-home-feel” in your home.

Find me on:
Find me on:
pinterest-icon_logo2
26 Point Checklist

Get it now!

If you're interested in getting my 26 point checklist for an open house, enter your name and email below.  I will send it to you right away.


Your email address will not be shared with or sold to anyone.